Monday, August 19, 2013

Celebration of Life

Matthew 5:4   'Blessed are those who mourn for they shall be comforted'


I read recently of a child who from the moment he was born was on borrowed time. His parents, instead of dwelling on the inevitable decided to make the most of every moment they had with him.

When I went into my Facebook Page today, I found out their little one passed on.  While their hearts are broken, what amazed me was how they decided to handle it.

'A Celebration of Life'  

A beautiful tribute to the short time their son was on this earth. a tribute to the joy he brought to his parents and those that loved him.   And to a new 'life everlasting' in Heaven, where he and his parents will be reunited one day.

But I know the days to come will be filled with challenges like no other. There is no schedule for loss. Grief ebbs and flows. So do happy memories.

My prayers are with them through the journey. May I ask that yours are also?

Blessings,

Mary Netreba

No comments:

Post a Comment