Friday, June 28, 2013

OneBreathFromHeaven

Hello and a warm welcome to OneBreathFromHeaven. This blogsite  is dedicated to parents whose children have predeceased them. If you're a friend of someone affected by this loss or an individual who simply would like to learn more, welcome.

I'm not very tech savvy and it took awhile to put this blogsite together but finally, here it is.

I originally had the idea of naming my Blog "thegoodgriefblog" but there were so many listed with the same title offered on the internet that I decided on a new name.

The journey of losing a child is difficult and one that many thankfully will never have to experience. My journey began when my son passed away several years ago. In an instant everything changed. Eventually I came to understand that for those of us in Christ, the moment before we pass, we truly are one breath from Heaven.

It is my hope you find encouragement, peace, and inspiration when you visit OneBreathFromHeaven.

Blessings!    Mary














Mary Netreba

Mom, Author & Speaker
www.marynetreba.com

No comments:

Post a Comment